Friday, August 12, 2016

I'm so excited!

I'm very excited because I finally have a desktop computer again! I do all my drawing and reading on my iPad, but it is very difficult to keep up with my blog(s) on my iPad. Now, thanks to my mom & dad, I have a new (to me) desktop computer to use for blogging, homeschooling, and generally computing things! The worst part is that now I have to transfer all my files from the desktop that didn't connect to the internet to this one. I'm going to try to stay on top of this blog, but I may get behind due to the transfer process. I'm pumped though because now I'll be able to blog more regularly and keep up with my TeachersPayTeachers store! Hip hip hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Benedict Catholic Creations! Please let me know what I can create for you!