Friday, August 5, 2016

FrIday Freebie

Here is a regal image or Mary on a field of roses in honor of next week's Assumption of Mary! Enjoy coloring her! 


She is an example of my Intricate Catholic series--Catholic images with detailed backgrounds designed for meditation and prayer. Many of the 'adult' coloring book images are based on other false religion meditation images meant to focus the artist inward to achieve a higher plane. My images are designed to showcase the beautiful imagery of our Catholic Faith along with small detail work in the background as a meditative reflection of God's glory. Many of my background images feature God's beautiful flowers as an offering to the main person of the image. In this way, relaxing coloring can also become prayerful and medative coloring. If you are interested in more Intricate Catholic images, please contact me. 

God bless you and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Benedict Catholic Creations! Please let me know what I can create for you!