Friday, April 24, 2015

New Beginning!

Hello there! This is a new beginning. I'm not great at keeping up with my blogs, but I hope to do better with this one, since this is everyday life.The 2014-2015 has been the kiddos and my first real year homeschooling.

Simon has been in 1st grade and Rachel in Kindergarten level books for this year. We haven't been using a set curriculum, more of a fly-by-the-seat-of-my-pants kind of thing. They've both progressed wonderfully. Actually I didn't realize until early April that they both completed reading books (by Seton) for the school-year ahead. We've done tons of Catholic, science, craft, German, history, and other random learning things that are too numerous to count.

This blog is going to be a repository for some of the things I come up with for the kiddos when I don't particularly like what is offered elsewhere on the he blogosphere and internet. I've developed my own set of worksheets, handwriting pages, coloring pages, drawings, and explanations for things that my kiddos like quite well. Yours might too. I'm also a seller on Teachers Pay Teachers so I plan to offer things there both for sale and as freebies. If you like the looks of things here, please share with other like minded families!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your interest in Benedict Catholic Creations! Please let me know what I can create for you!